The Knowledge Transfer and Continuity Process
Introduction and Justification
Due to the demographic difference of 10 to 15 years, between the “Baby boom” and “Millenials” generations many organizations face an increase of withdrawals. Most have very few people to avoid the loss of intra-generational knowledge, which is also often degraded by retirements and changes in the workforce such as transfers, promotions, mergers, acquisitions, divestitures, rotations, accidents, wear and death, among many causes.
What is better? Wait and then ask what happened? Or take preventive measures.
The Knowledge Transfer and Continuity Process has been internationally validated and awarded to facilitate the transfer of complex knowledge. The process ensures the conservation of critical knowledge, including financial calculation of RoI.
- Learn The Knowledge Transfer and Continuity Process
- Practice The Knowledge Transfer and Continuity Process
- Align the process of Transfer and Continuity of Knowledge to your particular situation
- Improve your individual facilitation skills and abilities.
In this certification program you will learn the process and you will be able to compare it with related ones to gain a deeper understanding of its value. You can also apply the process to your situation and specific needs. Finally, you will also receive helpful and impactful information from your peers and the program director regarding your facilitation skills.
Useful for presidents, managers, leaders, executives, managers and business partners who can influence your organization to address the loss of knowledge and unique and critical capabilities required strategically. Line, program / project and functional managers will also find value and can benefit immediately from this program.
John uses an interactive group approach based on individual preparation and needs to put the process into practice in the classroom, in real time.
- Discuss the purpose and current situations for the transfer of knowledge
- Learning multiple approaches to knowledge transfer
- Study the Process of Transfer and Continuity of Knowledge
- Split in groups to practice the 4 steps in real time
- Learning group dynamics and facilitation techniques
- Receive feedback on skills and facilitation capacity of the process.
Date, Time and Place
Wednesday 13 september 2017
8:00 – 12:00 h
Bogotá, Colombia. Uniandinos. Calle 92 #16-11
Includes: Identification. Academic material. Simultaneous English-Spanish translation. Refreshment + permanent coffee. Certificate of Active Participation issued by LIM Colombia and Cesoft Colombia. Gifts from sponsors.